1. Introduction and General information
Play-grid.com (also referred to as “Website”) is managed by Brivio Limited (hereinafter referred as “Brivio”, “Company”, “us”, “we”, “our”) All services are licensed by Invicta Networks N.V. (License No. 8048/JAZ).
Company is committed to the highest standards of protecting and respecting your privacy when you use the Website and the services we are providing through it.
Data controllers for the Website are Brivio Limited incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, registered address is 12A, Lekorpouzier, Flat/Office 102, Limassol, Cyprus and Invicta Networks N.V. registered under the laws of Curacao, registered address Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Willemstad, Curacao.
For any other requests do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support at [email protected]
2. What types of data do we collect?
We collect various types of data when you interact with us and use our services. Most of the time, data is directly provided by you – for example when you register for the first time. Other cases would include third parties or publicly available sources sharing information about you.
Information you provide to us
Name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, postal address, date of birth and gender;
- Name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, postal address, date of birth and gender;
- Documents required to fulfill our obligations under AML/CFT legislation such as photos of you and your documents and proof of address, other sufficient evidence (to verify your person);
- Financial information (credit card numbers, bank account data, other payment data where applicable);
- Login details, which include password and username.
While you are using our services:
- Information regarding how you interact and use products available at the Website;
- Communications with our personnel, for example calls, emails and messages via our live chat;
- Dat regarding your location, traffic information, IP address;
- Operating system and platform of the devices you used to visit the Website, browser type and version, browser language, time zone setting;
- Marketing information which indicates whether you would like to receive marketing advertisement from us or our partners;
- We may also access public records made by you, for example, social media.
We may use Aggregated data, for example statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Such data may be derived from the data you provided to us, however, such data is held anonymized, thus disallowing anyone to identify you and as a result, such data is not considered to be personal. This data is used for example to see how many users of specific age use a certain feature on the Website.
On some rare occasions if you decide to self-exclude yourself from using the services on the Website we will grant you this right and keep such request. Such data is not considered to be data that relates to health.
3. How do we use collected data?
Collecting the above-mentioned data is crucial in order to provide you with our services. Additionally, such data is used to personalize and improve the usage of our services and reach out to you with important information from time to time.
Legislation requires us to identify the lawful basis on which we process the data we acquired from you. There is no unified way to describe the lawful basis of our processing, thus they are split in the following subsection.
Firstly, we are required to execute the contract with you. By using the Website, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions and other Policies (collectively referred as “the Terms”), which are a contract setting our mutual rights and obligations while using the Website.
- From time to time you may need to reset a password receive a service message about maintenance or a notification about the update about the Terms or other situations which we categorize as “Website administrating purposes”;
- To process your transactions.
- Crime detection, prevention, and prosecution (this is why specific verification procedures are in place and you are obliged to follow them);
- To verify your identity and establish the source of funds in any transaction (we are required to prevent usage of our services for the purposes of money laundering and other criminal activities);
- To carry out appropriate anti-fraud checks;
Thirdly, we have our legitimate interests in the processing as set below. We shall not process any data if our interests are overridden by your rights, freedoms or interests.