TOTAL PLAYER EARNINGS
|2023-05-01||OWC 2023 S1||$ 75000||Overwatch|
|2023-04-15||OWCC 2023||$ 75000||No info|
|2023-04-01||OWL 2023||No info||Overwatch|
|2022-12-27||ESET RS||No info||Overwatch|
|2022-12-03||OCH 2022||$ 63000||Overwatch|
|2022-12-01||SEL 2022 S2||$ 106407||Overwatch|
|2022-10-19||OWC 2022 S2||$ 625000||Overwatch|
|2022-10-01||NACE Showdown||$ 2500||Overwatch|
|2022-09-24||HUE Invitational 2022||$ 10000||Overwatch|
|2022-08-15||OWC 2022 Summer B-Sides||$ 325000||Overwatch|
|2022-07-25||OWC 2022 Summer A-Sides||$ 275250||Overwatch|
|2022-05-05||OWL 2022||$ 4210000||Overwatch|
|2022-04-22||TEN 2022 #2||$ 4025||Overwatch|
|2022-04-07||SEL 2022 S1||$ 106630||Overwatch|
|2022-04-05||NACE Spring 2022||$ 10000||Overwatch|
|2022-04-02||OWCC 2022||$ 51600||Overwatch|
|2022-03-27||Questline Open||$ 9750||Overwatch|
|2022-03-18||TEN 2022 #1||$ 4147||Overwatch|
|2021-12-24||SEL Cup||$ 53281||Overwatch|
|2021-12-17||TEN 2021 KR X CN S2||$ 6688||Overwatch|
|2021-12-12||Toronto Defiant||$ 3936||Overwatch|
|2021-12-11||Flash Ops Experimental||$ 24000||Overwatch|
Overwatch Esports – A Fun Game for Fun People
With the rise of eSports, more and more people are finding Overwatch a very addictive and fun game to play. This colorful, team-played shooter is packed with a variety of heroes that make the game all the more intriguing – allowing you to enter a world of your own where you can have an active life and take down your enemies. For many people, it is a game that allows you to travel the world with your team and contest a variety of objectives as you enter exciting 6v6 combat.
The Story of Overwatch
They say that the world is always in need of more heroes – and that is exactly what Overwatch is intending to do. Set in the near-future Earth, around the mid-2070s, this game brings the future into the present –allowing you to come up with strategies for futuristic combat.
Before the plot of the game starts, robots have turned against the human race in what is referred to in-game as the Omnic Crisis. Eventually, this resulted in the formation of a strike team, created to bring an end to this devastating war.
This team is actually the beginning of Overwatch – the great international task force that was given the role of maintaining global stability for more than 20 years, up to the moment when corruption tore it apart. Overwatch eventually disbanded, but with the new crisis that was looming, the need for more heroes was quite obvious.
The Roles of the Overwatch Heroes
As a person interested in the Overwatch eSports, you will know that all competitions and tournaments will require for your hero to have a role. Do you want to play a time-traveling freedom-fighter? Or do you wish to enter as a cannon-using ape coming from the moon? Whoever you want to be, there are certainly enough heroes out there for you; you just need to determine exactly which role you wish to play:
- Tank: When you play as a tank hero, you are practically soaking the damage and shattering the fortified positions that your enemies have. For example, if your enemies are in narrow checkpoints or in closed groups, you may crash through them. If you have the role of the tank, then you are practically the one in charge.
- Damage: As their role suggests, the heroes are there for one big reason – and that is to inflict damage. They seek out the enemies and deal harm with a variety of tools and combat styles, obliterating them. They are fearsome, but also fragile – which is why they necessity quite a lot of aid to survive.
- Support: As mention, damage players will need quite a lot of help to survive – which is where the support heroes come in. These heroes will be empowering their allies by shielding, healing, boosting their power, and disabling their foes. In a way, they are pretty much the backbone of every team.
In the eSports industry, you will always need to keep a close eye on who you want to play. The eSport organization is crucial when you wish for the gameplay to be successful, which is why you might also want to check the Overwatch eSports news for further tips.
Overwatch eSports Game Modes
Once you have joined the Overwatch eSports league and decided that you wish to conquer the future with the other electronic sports team players, you will also have to set your game mode:
- Practice Range: If you are practicing for a professional eSport competition, then you might want to visit the practice range where you can test your skills – or why not, even learn a new hero.
- Practice/Play vs. AI: Don’t have a team against whom to play? Try playing against enemies that are controlled by an AI.
- Quick Play: Play against other players that are at your current skill level.
- Arcade: Try out experimental tournaments and matches, with seasonal and unique rules, along with weekly rewards
- Competitive Play: Professional eSports mode that allows you to go higher up the ranks.
- Custom: Special eSports Overwatch area where you may set custom commands and controls.
The Overwatch eSport is quite a fun PC game to follow and join in. Regardless if you are a professional or a beginner, this first-person shooter allows you to level up until you become the best on the team.